Friday, February 19, 2010

Wiki Myamme Tailor Made, Myamme, Prancer, Etc?

Tailor Made, Myamme, Prancer, etc? - wiki myamme

Well, I've only just begun watch reality TV, say after years, that I do not know where it was VH1. I caught an episode of I Love Money 2 Episode 5 of the second season. So naturally, my favorite is Prancer, Ice, Myanmar, and customized IT (I think he claims to be stupid.).

I wiki-ed the back doors to these guys and I think we do know a lot of things here, but what about:

Frank hates surveying Why?

Is a preference for any type Myamme (via Wikipedia), and bonus clips appear. Buddha, and even Frank gave him a deep physical completed.

Frank also said Prancer and chest Look hot again.

And when Becky, Saaphyri and then get bad?

Who is French? What about the lips?

3 comments:

Mari said...

Frank hates Measure for Measure formed an alliance against the original association with Frank counters. And he always thought that Tailor Made was falling from the show, they were previously, I Love New York.

I do not think every man has an eye on Myamme .... but allow their arrival at each elimination Underwear NOT children to make funny comments LOL.

Yes, VH1 in an interview with the removal, "Frank said Prancer breast implants after the show was over .... could be an indication that Prancer ended the show to win .... or it was more than satisfied with their breast size ... who knows ...

Saaphyri was always a very determined woman ... I mean come on, she pulled out of Flavor of Love 2 in the first episode of the struggle.Becky ... I'm not so sure .... Was scared shitless when New York entered the house, while Flavor of Love 2, and voluntarily leave the program ... and now .... in the face of all threats could be a strategy of intimidation to be .....

French is a former contestant on Rock of Love 2 She is a stripper and proud of it .... and lips are plastic surgery.

Kim S said...

Frenchie lips are ridiculous!

Sammi M said...

1. Frank "hated" (already) Measure for Measure decided to create his own alliance to fight against tyrants Alliance openly and *******.

2. It seems that most people like it and why not? It is a beautiful girl.

3. Just ask Becky, Saaphyri and has always been a bit ... LOL! Becky just started acting arrogantly when they are in an alliance with Frank and intimidation that some began to be entered if it was a little b ****.

4. French is "Rock of Love 2" and is also French. She is a stripper, and I do not know what happened to her lips, but they are very rare!

Post a Comment