Saturday, February 20, 2010

Longest Range For Walkie Talkie How Can 2 People Communicate Daily, Long-range, Without A Cell Phone Or Internet?

How can 2 people communicate daily, long-range, without a cell phone or internet? - longest range for walkie talkie

My friend and I have to find ways to find to keep in daily contact with others in a way. I am not allowed to call home, where you live, you can call me. But he has a cell phone. And the only way to be able to talk in general is Facebook, but your laptop is dead, long term and / or not, you are a network connection ... It was frustrating ...

Not able to afford a new laptop or mobile phone, so that we ourselves with walkie-talkies, but then we broadly as the work of more than a mile would be more affordable to ...

Does anybody know where I would get like this, or know of any other device available that can work for us? Please respond quickly with a little help. Thank you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment