Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where And When Is The Next Nintendo Event In 2010 When Are The Up-and-coming Pokemon Nintendo Events?

When are the up-and-coming Pokemon Nintendo Events? - where and when is the next nintendo event in 2010

I like all "Pokemon event to follow will be released." As far as I know, that was the last event to get the key of "secret" that provides access to other forms of Rotom. If there are no events on the United States) (I've since lost, please let me know. What we really need is a list of all events in the coming year. I searched google, and checked all the sites pokemon important, so please do not tell me to look for, or somewhere, because I do not work and this. If a specific page that you know, please give me the specific link to the page. Thanks in advance! The first person I get exactly what I seek theirFighting election of my long list Shiny Legendary Pokemon (all trusted!) And if someone wants, or to trade (I'm looking for Pokemon EV'd) sometime, hit me up for that too:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment