Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Do I Have Double Vision Sometimes Why Am I Having Double Vision Even Though I Am Wearing My Glasses?

Why am i having double vision even though i am wearing my glasses? - why do i have double vision sometimes

I am sick for some time, and sometimes when I wake up every morning after these things in my eye. Therefore, flashes and blinks until I left. Tis and tomorrow, when I put my glasses, I have double vision. What is the cause? I am very scared because I had my glasses for a year. Do you think you should check with the eyes of the doctor?

1 comments:

Em said...

Yes, just call and say that you can set an appointment with you or tell you to go to hospital if it seems urgent for them. It may be somethings (and astigmatism), which do not converge for a long time very little, or it can be the eyes properly, or could be something else, but the phone today ruled out anything serious.
You still have a shot in the head, right?

Post a Comment