Monday, January 4, 2010

External Vaginal Yeast Infection Vaginal Yeast Infection Question?

Vaginal Yeast Infection Question? - external vaginal yeast infection

Well, today is Thursday and I woke up with a yeast infection horrible Monday. I'm sure it's a yeast infection .. I'm 32 and I had a pair and BV, and I know the difference .. Anyway, I bought Moinstat 3 eggs and used it Monday night. I woke up the next morning and OMG I could neither walk nor sit .. very raw, itching and inflammation. So I called my OB on Tuesday and 3 prescribed me Diflucan. I saw it yesterday and I Monistat Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning was better. Then, Wednesday evening, I put the Monistat cream for external bath and itched so bad, I thought I could throw up, so do not use the definitive treatment last night. My question is .. My yeast infection is better .. but I'm still a little rough, and of itching in the outer region of the lip. Do you think it's normal? Or should now gone.

2 comments:

StonedLo... said...

This is normal. I know because I am against Diflucan. Even when you're done, take, you still have symptoms up to 7 days. Be clarified after 7 days. IF YOU CALL YOUR OB / GYN.

FUTURE REFERENCE FOR USE OF THE DAY 3 eggs treatment. ALSO awakened by pain after use! TRADITIONAL CREAM 3 days with applicator works much better.

Diflucan is good, but fungal infections tend to be returned after use. I personally believe that vaginal cream works best.

Sunny S said...

Umm eat lots of bread and beer. uu see u help!

Post a Comment