Friday, January 22, 2010

Can Ovulation Last For More Than A Week 2nd Positive Ovulation Test A Week After My First Positive Test?

2nd positive ovulation test a week after my first positive test? - can ovulation last for more than a week

I bought an ovulation kit this month, as we have tried for months and wanted our chances. The test was positive for ovulation, on Thursday last week (08/06/09) and again this morning (08/12/09). Is this normal? Does anyone else have any experience with this?

2 comments:

Krystal TTC #1 1st cycle clomid! said...

If you use the OPK was incorrectly then the probability that ba your pregnancy! OPK seems positive, if you are pregnant! one HPT and if not, then you really are not ovulating, then sleep and the husband! GOOD LUCK! BABY DUST ****

/Waiting For An Angel/ said...

Hey, I have the same error when I was with the ovulation kits. All I will say sure, is that you read the instructions properly, I thought 2 lines mean that you are not ovulating, there's always 2 lines, but a line must be darker than the others, which I think is the limit . These tests are really confusing and I think maybe these are the clear blue ovulation kits are more expensive but much clearer, and that either did not get to play a smiling face for himself and then.
Good luck :-)

Post a Comment