Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blueprints For Tree Swings Are Blueprints Of All Homes Kept At City Hall? Where Might I Find My Home's Original Blueprint?

Are blueprints of all homes kept at city hall? Where might I find my home's original blueprint? - blueprints for tree swings

I need information about where an owner can find the original plans for your home. Once I heard it on file in City Hall, but I wonder if my source knew what they were saying. It is logical that the city will have a copy, because we have received the permits before modifying our house. How can we know if we have not been altered or, if no original copies on file.

4 comments:

pen411 said...

Contrary to what you see in films, most agencies do not have the plans on file, and certainly not in old houses.

pen411 said...

Contrary to what you see in films, most agencies do not have the plans on file, and certainly not in old houses.

Ed said...

Yes, the Building Authority has a file in the desired direction. If the original license and includes a list of all work permits, since the original construction of

harlysdr... said...

certainly say, but not all records of the city forever, that before 1966
Perhaps the mite of their local library is

Post a Comment