Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Braun Toothbrush Charger Braun Professional Care Electric Toothbrush?

Braun Professional Care electric toothbrush? - braun toothbrush charger

Hello,
The charger is just dead on my toothbrush and complained when I my friend who was just in time for the two-year warranty had expired in late October, he laughed and said he was a good deal. His charger was dead less than a month after the warranty has expired. Has anyone else this problem? Brown is the construction of those things that died after two years, are not covered? I'm not sure if I'm happy to spend even less about another $ 100 for a toothbrush, which lasts only two years to $ 25 per month on its head.
Any idea what I do (besides the rotation of the toothbrush my dentist) to me?
Thank you ...

2 comments:

PenPress said...

Try to buy a single charger for cheap on eBay.

PenPress said...

Try to buy a single charger for cheap on eBay.

Post a Comment