Saturday, January 30, 2010

Buccoo Reef Salvage Where To Stay In Tobago?

Where to stay in Tobago? - buccoo reef salvage

I am planning to visit Trinidad for a few days and I decided to go to Tobago for one days to my 21st To celebrate birthday. We fly on Friday and leaving the duel SA pains, especially in the fence where Buccoo / Nylon Pool Tour. Does anyone know a good hotel that I stay (B / C, many hotels have a minimum of 3 nights), but also something to celebrate my birthday was romantic. I am willing to pay up to $ 200 per night. And also something W. Crowne Point Place were not so far away from the beach, airport or port of a dove.

5 comments:

Izzy B said...

Definitely Kariwak Village - I was lucky enough to have to T & T 3 times a year and go Kariwak Village is a hotel of choice while in Tobago. Affordable, accessible at the airport - you can not go - and of course a 10 minutes walk to the bay, where you take the boat to the reef.
Have fun and enjoy the beautiful weather for me!

curious! said...

I like to surf next to the hotel from his tent near the Bay and other beaches, very near a supermarket, laundry, bank, restaurants, etc.

Step Two people $ 150.00 for the last time I was there!

Google or Yahoo for your website! You can also look through the newspapers! www.trinidadexpress.com should show some houses - you remember that time very busy! Gusts homes ranging from $ 50.00 per person! I can check a few places, so you send me a message and I'll put you in conjunction

john R said...

Romantic, affordable, comfortable, save in the vicinity of the airport, Crown Point and the beautiful bay. It Kariwak hotel. I remember my feathered friends for breakfast feed, if you get a reservation. It is very crowded because of the carnival. Oh! I envy yoou.

Alici... said...

When are you going? It's crazy busy right now, like the carnival in the air. Kariwak village is pleasant and the surroundings to be. Crown Point Hotel is located right beside the Bay store and is less expensive. Every time I do a lot of fun in the sun.


Here's an overview: www.mytobago.info

wheresde... said...

The previous posts are correct responses. If you are willing to spend a little more money, you can Coco Reef. It is a little more private and have an amazing breakfast in the morning.

The Tobago Hilton is nice, but good ways from the airport and other attractions of Tobago. The pools are nice but the beach is on the side of the Atlantic, and not so clean.

Post a Comment