Sunday, January 24, 2010

Classic Toy Cars Were Can I Sell My Classic Toy Car?

Were can i sell my classic toy car? - classic toy cars

I have 3 plastic toy car 4 inches long, and I want to sell, from the years 1949, 1958 and 1971, Edsel, Rendezvous, Buick and Jaguar E-Type, perfect condition, all in hard plastic boxes with the original package so my question is, can I sell? I called a pawn and hobby shop, they did not say bought, the store or call i make pawn shops or hobby shops would have to buy? I live in the Tampa area in Florida, if you know of stores in the region, the purchase of a response, or even if you are not from here, please, please tell me what stores to buy.
Thank you,
AP

2 comments:

semaj198... said...

eBay.com

If you need help please email me!

semaj198... said...

eBay.com

If you need help please email me!

Post a Comment