Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sear Ray Boat Trailer Did Kill Switch Stop My Boat???

Did kill switch stop my boat??? - sear ray boat trailer

I have a 94 ray bowrider Sear stopped and I was cruising along the lake and my boat. There were a number of rumors that the engine was on the verge of collapse, and then I could start again. All fluids are filled and the oil has been replaced. It was the first time I had the boat over 1 years. The engine turns but not start. I said it could shut Coming Undone Nobody has ever been such a problem?

Thanks

6 comments:

Carl K said...

Most likely, this boat has a Merc Cruiser IO. There is a red button on the engine sometimes runs off by itself. Press this button to restart. When the engine is not started, then something happened. If it starts then not again, something that the switch, the switch is overloaded or down.

MC said...

Sounds that I spend $ ive to ... Good luck!

MC said...

Sounds that I spend $ ive to ... Good luck!

Snaglefr... said...

Check Kill Switch, look under the dashboard or in which to see the transformation to the son of two on the back of the switch. Drag it to see how they really are, are on the sides of each foil, or use it to clip together. Then see if the boat starts. How do you bypass the switch! If not, then start something else.

n5vhf_ge... said...

I do not know, without solving the problems. I looks more like a fuel problem. Either a filter or vent. You can remove the wire off and try to start. This should, if the kill switch is bad and removed. Only to find a way to stop it when it starts. If this fails, connect the cable and try it some gas syringes or through consumption of liquids. revolve around a few times to see if it is extinguished.

thugtwin... said...

Consider the base, like cars, there are only 3 things that you need fuel, fire and power. You miss one or two of them, maybe find the kill switch short cable temporarily to him, and that gives you the idea that a problem exists and what needs to be corrected. If you do not have time for the store.

Post a Comment