Sunday, December 20, 2009

Doctor Of Audiology Thinking Of Switching Degree Programs--interested In Marriage And Family Therapy?

Thinking of Switching degree programs--interested in Marriage and Family Therapy? - doctor of audiology

I) is currently in the first year of a program Aud (Doctor of Audiology - testing hearing and balance, the Assembly, and helmet, I'm not sure that for me. I like the advice of my internship, but not the technical parts of the hearing. I worked as an outpatient, especially high-tech vet for five years, so I have lots of experience talking with people about their problems. If after the next semester, I still think I'm in the wrong race, I was thinking about switching to a marriage and family therapy program. I know you probably do have less money, but will probably be happier. Your degree is in communication disorders. All thoughts, words of wisdom or suggestions from anyone, neither in the field of MFT or comm Audiology / disorder fields? Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment